Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ok...Ok....

I guess I will play tag.


8 TV shows I watch

I. Biggest Loser Families
2. Extreme Home Makeover
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5. The Office
6. Project Runway and Top Design and America's Next Top Model
7. Oprah
8. FOOTBALL- i love football season j/k but i don't hate it!
-I guess i watch alot of TV. 8 wasn't enough I needed 10 

8 Restaurants I love

1. Red Lobster
2. Joes Crab Shack
3. Outback
4. Carrabas
5. Geisha Steak House
6. Jersey Mikes
7. Coldstone
8. Einstien Brothers Bagels

8 Things that happened today

1. Did Laundry
2. Did Dishes
3. Took Josh's shirts to the dry cleaners
4. Went to the Bank
5. Put gas in my car
6. Heard Jessica was having a girl... YAY!
7. Went to Gymboree
8. Checked out my favorite blogs

8 Things I am looking forward to

1. Christmas, I love the holidays
2.  Having my car paid off
3. Brady out of diapers
4. All of my friends new babies!
5. A shopping spree for me, not my kids.
6. Brooklyn going to school for free
7. Seeing Jamie's new baby
8. Getting my makeup done on Saturday at the Bare Minerals counter in Nordstoms

8 Things on my wish list

1. a Bedroom Set
2. an anniversary band for my wedding ring
3. a dyson for both floors
4. braces on my teeth again
5. eye surgery, so I never have to wear contacts again
6. A to die for family picture
7. Food to automaticaly appear in my cuboards. It is so hard to go to the  grocery store with 3 kids.
8. Five kids :)

8 People I tag (sorry you really don't have to do it)

1. Stephanie
2. Starla
3. Scarlet
4. Suzanne
5. Amy Domina
6. Cori
7. Terra
8. Lindsey


1 comment:

Kara Benson said...

Five Kids? Dream on Love...Dream on!

Josh

 


Postage Machines