Friday, October 24, 2008

MOVING ALREADY

I was home doing laundry and working on my lesson today, so I thought it would be a good day to let Brady run around in his big boy pants and let Cooper have some time on the floor with his toys. I was in and out of my room, changing loads, and a few times I came in Cooper was on his tummy. I knew my kids didn't flip him because they were always in the other room, so I would put him on his back to see if he would roll for me. He didn't, a few minutes later Brooklyn comes running to me "Mommy Cooper just rolled over" So Brookie saw him do it first. I then sat there with the flip knowing he was bound to do it again and he did. (don't look at the storage boxes in my room, I am in the process of getting rid of Brooklyn's old clothes)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah Cooper! He is growing up too fast, though. It's sad I hardly get to see him.

Brittany Seager said...

get miley cirus off this blog. cant stand her. love you but really miley? that song is not even good.

Brittany Seager said...

love my little bruce. he is gonna be walkin and talkin before we know it. i love brady when he pats his back. Braders i just wanna eat him.

Kara Benson said...

Lay off Hannah, Brookie likes her!

 


Postage Machines