Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Stephanie

On October 4th, 1982 I was lucky enough to get a little sister. Growing up we had so much fun together. My sister is so important to me, I wanted to let her know how much I love and miss her!  

                 
                
          S- Smart, She loves to learn new things.
          T- Talented, She excels at everything she does!
          E- Energetic, She is so much fun to be around.
          P- Patient, Her kids have been blessed with a special mommy.
          H- Helpful, She is always willing to help even if she is super busy, she will fit it in!
          A- Athletic, Not! J/k you know I love you.
          N- Neat Freak, She hates dirt. (Its a good thing.)
           I- Incredibly Genuine, We all know she cares! 
          E- Entertaining, When we get together we are always laughing!


Stephanie, I really want you to know how much I love you.  I am so excited for the next chapter in your life, congrats! I can hardly wait to meet your new baby!  ;0 oops did I spill the beans? j/k  I mean your house! loves- Kara

6 comments:

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

look at little Brooklyn! I can't believe how much she looks you!

Stephanie said...

You are too sweet! I love you too and I don't know what I would have done without a big sister to keep awake all night ;) Thanks for the ode and I'm sure my athletic abilities will blossom when I grow up.

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Kara- Cute post! I can't believe how much Brooklyn looks like you!!!

hugsnkisses said...

It's so nice to know my girls love each other. You are just as sweet and adorable now as you were then. I'm so blessed to have you both as my daughters!

The Harveys said...

This is so cute! I'm glad I found your blog. It's nice to see what you guys have been up to lately.

Melissa said...

ADORABLE pictures. Love them! Thats such a sweet post!

 


Postage Machines