Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am 4 months old already!

True that.....I went to the doctor today and the nurses couldn't control themselves, they were all over those cheeks of mine. What can say, I don't blame em. The nurses were cool until one of them poked me four times, whoa what was that for. So the doc told mommy that I was in the 80th percentile for weight. I weigh 16 lbs and 6 ozs! and I am in the 50th for height, measuring 25 inches. He also said something about starting solid foods but I don't think mommy is in a hurry, maybe in a couple weeks. Lets just say I take up enough time eating.... I really like milk! So on to my awesome accomplishments lately.. I can reach and grab the cool toys that hang above me and I love to sit in the exersaucer and hear all the great music. I have even figured out how to get my thumb in my mouth and occasionally suck it until I fall asleep. Speaking of sleep I have been pretty nice to mommy and I sleep in my own room all through the night. We'll see how long that lasts. I am not bragging but I think I am pretty cool! I am very mellow, and fun to be around so call me and we can hang out in my crib sometime. PEACE- SupaCoop

     

4 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

He is a cutie!! I can't believe how your kids all look so identical!

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

He is so cute and your post was way cute. Zach can see where Brookie gets her imagination from!

Cassondra said...

Sleeping through the night!! Congrats! He's a doll!

Stephanie said...

Ha, that was very cute! He is a darling chub-a-lub.

 


Postage Machines