Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We're getting excited!



    I know it has been a while. I was looking at newborn pictures of Brooklyn and can hardly wait to meet our new little guy! Two weeks ago I was put on semi bedrest because I am completely thinned, so the doc told me to take it easy. I go in tomorrow to see if I've started to dialate. Hopefully our little guy will stay put for two more weeks and finish growing big and strong! (at least until after Zach and Zaira's wedding) We have decided on the name Cooper, and can't wait to see who he looks like!  We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

I love the name Cooper! Congratulations, how exciting!!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

I so LOVE the name Cooper, since how it is my maiden name. Who knows, we could have boys with the same name someday. Good luck with everything! I am anxious to see pics.

Cassondra said...

These pictures are beautiful!! I wish I'd taken professional baby shots with my girls. These are awesome!

 


Postage Machines