Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Ending on Mothers Day!

On Sunday we had a great mothers day, (thanks for the Spa get away sweetie) until around 8:30 pm. We were leaving our aunts house and Brady tripped as he walked out of the sliding glass door, he landed on his left side and got right up. He was fine for about 10 min, running around and then singing in the car.  


Well then he started to whine and point to his arm I turned around to see what was wrong and asked him to show mommy, he would not lift his arm it was totally limp, so we pulled over to look at it and decided we better get an x-ray. After 3 hours in the ER , luckily it was just a contusion. (tenderness and swelling of the soft tissue) Seeing your baby in the ER really makes you appreciate them, I am so grateful to be a mom, and I am so lucky to have good examples of mothers in my family to look up to and be inspired to do better. I love you all! 

7 comments:

Heather said...

That is so sad!! I am glad that everything is ok!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

It is hard to see your babies hurt. We had to take Hannah to the ER in January, for severe dehydration and it was so hard, I had to go by myself because Dave was seeing patients at school and couldn't leave. It just breaks your heart. At least everything was ok! A spa getaway huh? That sounds nice! I am jealous!

McEwen Family said...

I hope Brady is doing okay!, Those pictures just made me so sad, poor little guy!!!Agghhh, that must have been hard for you to see him in the ER, I can't even imagine. I hope he is doing better now!

Terra Zobrist said...

Oh my goodness! How scary. I am glad that he is o.k.

Terra Zobrist said...

Oh my goodness! How scary. I am glad that he is o.k.

suzanne said...

look at his little hand with the hospital bracelet... so sad.

Brittany Seager said...

Your blog is getting very boring to click on.

 


Postage Machines