Saturday, May 10, 2008

Swimming Lessons

The kids started swim lessons this week, on the very first day Brady was crying before he even got wet. It has been an exhausting first week. When you ask him if he wants to go swimming he says NO POOL BARB! 


Brooklyn on the other hand is a fish )> I can't keep her out of the water! She loves to jump off the diving board, dive for rings, and learn new strokes. I think she would enjoy having lessons ALL summer long. (luckily it's only two weeks)




Josh has taken the kids swimming a few times so Brady hasn't lost his trust. He only gets nervous when he sees the teacher. He is doing really good though, at least I think. Ms Barb keeps telling me that. 

3 comments:

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Hi Kara and Josh,
You may not even remember me...Celeste Boyack from High School?? Anyway, I found your blog off a link from Curry and Lindsay's. Hope you are doing well, you children are just beautiful. Take Care!

Life these days...... said...

And this is Taeya (Boyack) Francom from your ward. Celeste is my sister. Small world.

Brittany Seager said...

that picture of brady kills me! what a stud.

 


Postage Machines