Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kindergarten?!!!!

The first day of school has come and gone. Brooklyn had a great time and loves getting up every morning for another day. I know her excitement about school will end sooner than I want, so I enjoy every minute of it!

The little guy in front of her did not want to go in, luckily it didn't slow her down. Without hesitation she went in front of him, almost running into the classroom.

This new stage in her sweet little life scares me. I have no control over what she will experience and I hate the thought of that. I know this is just the beginning of a lot of choices she will have to make on her own. I am going to miss her every minute she is away from me. (YES! I was a mess. it was really hard to hold back the tears I am not going to lie.)

8 comments:

hugsnkisses said...

Way to go Brooklyn! Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of you. Look at you going off to elementary school. You are getting too big! We love you sweetie!

The White Clan said...

You will soon grow to love it! I promise!

Brittany Seager said...

:( growing up sucks.lol jk its just kinda sad... like i feel like i am still suppose to be that little girl walking into kindergarten with my huge bows and waking up in the middle of the night scared and sleeping on joshs floor. little brookie. Everyone tells me she reminds them of me when i was little, so she will fight off the people who want her to make bad choices. She is so cute. i love her.

Brittany Seager said...

ps. that backpack is bigger than her! haha what does she have in there?

Kara Benson said...

Just a folder. Its a beast, and already filthy!!!

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

She is so cute! I'm sure she is going to love school.

Cori and Dusty said...

I'm practically in tears just in anticipation of Zeke going to Kindergarten! So happy she loves it!

Kris said...

ohhhhhh.....I wish I could have been there to see her go in. She'll do great....it's in her genes! Love her to pieces!

 


Postage Machines