Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In desperate need of a nap schedule

With all of our trips lately and a week of girls camp, Cooper has lost all schedules and has become even more spoiled. (if that's even possible) Honestly, he is nowhere close to giving up his nummies, and when I put him down for a nap he will cry for two hours until I give up and take him out of his crib. I know the key word is "I give up" but I have confessed HE IS SPOILED! One day before our trip to Canada (pictures coming) we experienced all of the above. He fought tooth and nail and won, at 5 pm I put him in his highchair to get dinner started. No more than 5 mins had passed and he was out. I couldn't resist the picture at that point, and that explains the post. SPOILED!!! and LOVED!!!

3 comments:

hugsnkisses said...

How could anyone not spoil this child? He is absolutely too precious!

Matt and Grace said...

I don't feel so bad now that I know you were MIA too! I have to have my schedules with the twins. Otherwise, we all go crazy. That's pretty much how we are on Sundays. The late church makes us go nuts.

Matt and Grace said...

We can't live without our schedules. Sundays are really hard because they're so thrown off!

 


Postage Machines