Wednesday, August 5, 2009

4th of July family reunion

Over the Fourth of July weekend we had a family reunion at my uncle's property in New Harmony. It was fun seeing my cousins and all their kids. My uncle has a really fun zip line that we played on, it took a good part of a day for everyone who wanted to go to get time to do it. Brooklyn was excited to try until it was her turn, then she chickened out! Thats ok, it was a big one, and a ton fun. I will give her a year and then I am strapping her in and sending her down. I know she will have fun!

The girls waiting for their turn, Brookie was the only one who chickened out!
My nephew Austin, I think he would have gone all day if he could.

My grandma fell down some concrete stairs the day before this picture was taken, It looked worse the next day. Poor Granny Great!
Brooklyn crying because I wanted her to go, and Daddy of course is there to save the day!
We put the harness on backwards so we could face first. It looks funny.
After all her excuses we finally got my mom on it, she loved it to!

The END!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ooh, that looks like fun.

I probably would have made my kids cry trying to get them to go down!

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the decrease publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=symantec antivirus corporate edition 10.1.7000.7 (32/64-bit) ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

 


Postage Machines