Friday, September 5, 2008

One more year of preschool



Brooklyn was excited to start school this year but a little nervous to meet new friends. Last year she was moved up to the older class so all of her friends have now started kindergarten. This year she is with the kids she would have been with last year, she actually knows a few already. She is going to be leaning a little spanish this year and was so happy about it, "now i can talk to Zaira" I guess she couldn't talk to her before? :) She is quite impressed that Zaira can speak english and spanish. Brookie has a very big imagination and loves to learn about new things. I know this year will go by so fast, so I've decided to slow down and enjoy my babies while they are young. Even if they want to pretend they are a puppy all day long!

5 comments:

suzanne said...

yeah, they really grow up too fast. i hate it.

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

YES!! I'm so excited I can talk "espanol" with Brooklyn! now she can 'entender" (understand) what I say! she is so "bonita" she looks like Brittany!
Can't wait to see you Brroklyn and make "arroz con leche".

Amy said...

Brookie I love your hair! Can you teach me some spanish too? I can't wait to see you love ya tons!

Kaymee said...

Her hair looks sooo cute! where does she go for preschool??

Cassondra said...

She looks beautiful! Good for you to take time to enjoy the kids...I'm trying to make myself slow down and do the same!

My Brooklyn wants to write, "I love to see your Brooklyn." :)

 


Postage Machines