Monday, September 8, 2008

Marshmallows?

After lunch Brooklyn put on her swim suit hoping to go swimming today. We talked to daddy @ 3:30 and he said the sky looks like it could rain. Sure enough the storm clouds rolled in quickly, it started to sprinkle and Brookie asked if she could go outside and play in the rain. I told her as soon as the rain gets a little harder she could.(trying to buy some time) Not more than 3 mins later it was pouring, so we ran downstairs. From the stairs I could see that it was hailing. When she looked out the door she yelled "it's raining marshmallows!" Once she touched them she then started to sing "it's raining ice cubes." It poured rain at our house for a good ten mins and Brooklyn was in heaven. Brady on the other hand felt safe close by the door!




6 comments:

Kris said...

At least Brady stayed awake and didn't go into his "happy place"... Looks like the rain brought some excitement to the afternoon!

Domina said...

"it's raining marshmallows" I love it! The pictures are so cute!

Cassondra said...

How fun! You're a great mom!

Amy said...

Brookie wouldn't that be so fun if it really rained marshmallows? Love you see you soon!

Stephanie said...

Kara, I tried to change my font colors for over an hour yesterday and I could not figure it out, aaagh! Brady is such a crack up, what a little worry wart.

Amy said...

Hey Kara!

Sorry it took me forever to respond back. The brand of the sling is hotsling. They carry them at Dagermans for about $60 but I have seen them at Target for about $40. They're totally worth it though. I've loved it. BTW, your kids are so adorable. Hope you're doing well.

 


Postage Machines