Monday, June 1, 2009

Preschool Graduate












Brooklyn's preschool  graduation was so cute. I have mixed emotions about the fact that she is growing up. She loves to learn and I love seeing her self confidence blossom. But I am dying to hold on to her sweet innocence. She was chosen to lead her class in the Pledge of Alligence, and her friend, Emma, played two songs on her little violin. Her daddy brought her pink roses, Brookie loves flowers, it was a great day. Brooklyn will miss her friends and her teachers Ms. Lyn and Ms. Dina, but is very excited about going to big kid school next year.  I love this spunky, sassy, full of imagination little girl. Watch out Kindergarten here comes Brookie!


5 comments:

Cassondra said...

Brooklyn is so dang darling! I love her sassy dress, too. Kindergarten is going to be so much fun for both of you!

Amy said...

She needs to get her sassy imagination down here to visit! I miss her!! Brookie you looks so dang cute! Wish we could have been there... Watch out kindergarten here comes Brooklyn! Love ya...

hugsnkisses said...

These pictures are sooo cute. I'll bet she did a super job on the pledge, her poem and songs! We love you, Brooklyn!

Stephanie said...

How cute is that! Kennedy says, "Mommy I want to buy that dress like Brooklyn has!" She thinks you are beautiful Brookie!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

I love that dress that Brooklyn has on! Where did you get it? I want one for Hannah!!! That's crazy that she will be in kindergarten this fall, Ethan will be in 1st grade! Where does the time go? How are you guys doing anyway, it has been a while! Did you hear we are moving? Dave got a job with a practice in California!

 


Postage Machines