Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy First Birthday Cooper!

I can not believe it has been a whole year already!
Cooper is such a cuddle bug, if it was up to him that's 
what we would do all day long.

His first night home.

He was a very good newborn.

Brooklyn has been so sweet to him, she is always thinking about him.
If I'm not spoiling him she is.

What a difference 4 Weeks make.

Coop was my fastest growing baby, topping the charts
at 8 weeks.
(don't you want to just eat those rolls) 

Sporting the double chin at 4 months.

He was also my quickest developer, rolling at 4 months 
and sitting up at 6.

This is a weird picture you might be thinking
But, I just love every little inch of him.
I am so blessed!

He is for the most part a very easy go lucky, lovable, spoiled baby.
I wouldn't trade him for anything.
( I've decided I better spoil him while I can, It makes us both happier)

Happy First Birthday Cooper!
 You are the cutest 
birthday boy I know.

4 comments:

strbrte said...

So cute! Thanks for the presents the kids loved them! Braxton has to where his swimsuit cause it makes him a fish. And Cash just loved his Car he sits and dances to it. Thanks so much! Love you guys!

Jamie Poort said...

Kara!!! I CANT believe that Cooper is 1 already! Oh my. He is such a cute little guy!

Zaira Benson said...

Happy Birthday buddy! your mom is right you are the cutest birthday boy we know...

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

What a darling little guy you've got there!! Happy Birthday!

 


Postage Machines