Saturday, December 27, 2008


We had a great Christmas, Starting with Christmas Eve!
We had yummy treats!

Saw Santa, this time the true Brady came out.

Opened our Christmas Pajamas


And Christmas morning woke up to lots of surprises, some great some not so much!
Brookie got her Pony roller coaster, "Santa loves me!"
Brady got a really fun fire engine that he's not so sure about.
Mommy woke up with the flu, gross i know!
And Daddy woke up to find his car and seven others in the neighborhood got broken into! Lucky us! They stole his sunglasses, and a pair of shoes, and my video camera with the bag, including our tape of Cooper in the hospital, his first bath and who knows what else. The jerks also stole my really fun Flip video, I am mostly sad about the tape of coop, You just cant replace it! :( So the police came and CSI and did a really good job collecting evidence,(they left blood in the car, and fingerprints everywhere, the idiots) Hopefully they are in the system! The girls had fun taking the officers a little treat, it probably isn't the most fun working on Christmas! I hope all your Christmas's were as good as mine!


4 comments:

Jax said...

CRAZY!! Who breaks into cars on Christmas Eve, honestly it's so heartless! I hope you get that video of Cooper back; so sad.

Jacob and Lindsay Burt said...

Darn thieves! That is so wrong! Hope your Christmas day turned out better and hopefully they catch those theives!

Matt and Grace said...

I'm so sorry about your Christmas. I hope they catch the bad guys!

Cori and Dusty said...

Ugh, thieves...

 


Postage Machines