Saturday, December 13, 2008

MMMMM

The other day Brooklyn asked me if she could have a sucker, so I said yes and get one for you brother. A few mins later Brady comes up the stairs with a very BIG bar of chocolate! I asked where did that come from? and Brookie said in the cupboard. and what happened to a sucker? He wanted this! I guess if you had the choice you'd pick chocolate over a dum dum, right? After a few pictures I went downstairs to see exactly what it was, turns out it was Dark Chocolate! I guess it was healthier, but Gross! So after a few more bites I threw it away. It had been up in the cupboard a really long time anyway!  fyi- I like dark chocolate but what two year old does? i guess chocolate is chocolate take what you can get!





2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

This sounds an awful lot like my kids =)

hugsnkisses said...

Way to go,Brady. why settle for a sucker when there's chocolate in the house?!

 


Postage Machines