Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Valley

Brady at the Scera pool, I might of gotten more pictures of
the kids if it wasn't raining, and if Brooklyn could of stayed
in one place for half a second. We really did have fun at the pool!


Last week I took the kids up to Provo to visit Zach and Zaira, we had so much fun...(i forgot to take pictures)...Here are a few of the ones I took!


Brooklyn loves to swing, I think she is half monkey.



Brady loved the big slide! He went down it at least 50 times!



Sorry for the lack of pictures, we really did have a fun time and it gets kinda crazy with three kids and a camera I promise I will get better!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

i love, love that picture of brooklyn hanging from the jungle gym.... they are cuties.

Cassondra said...

So fun! I miss provo from our school days!

 


Postage Machines