Monday, July 21, 2008

1 month

I can't believe Cooper is already 1 month old! I remember how anxious I was to have him and now time is going by so fast. Each day I have little reminders to cherish this short time I have with my babies. Brady is so funny, and very tenderhearted. Every time I look at him I am in disbelief how big he is getting, at this rate very shortly he will be taller than Brooklyn! and Brooklyn is entirely another story she is too smart for her pants. The past few weeks I have had a glimpse into my childhood, sorry mom, I guess I get to see what it was like to raise me. She is a character with a lot of spunk, and at the same time a loveable sweetheart who can't get enough of her new baby brother. I love my kids!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I can hardly believe he's a month! I can't wait to see him!

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

He's a cutie!

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

He's a cutie!

Stephanie said...

oh i just want to squeeze him!

Cassondra said...

Beautiful picture! Beautiful baby! I really love the pics Jamie Jones took, too (saw them on her site) He's darling!

 


Postage Machines