Sunday, October 7, 2007

Thank goodness we made it home in one piece.

We visited my sister this weekend, and as you can see we did not relax...
Brady has Bronchitis.... we think!



Brookie got a burn from the 4- wheeler...

...then fell off of a swingset and got a black eye!



She is doing great.
She went for a ride on the 4- wheeler with her dad, when they got back she saw her grandpa and jumped off burning her leg on the engine. She didn't cry at all about the burn. I guess it didn't hurt. So then she went and played on the swingset 10 minuets later she had fallen from the top of a rope ladder, and hit her eye on one of the wooden rungs. It is looking a lot better tonight. I really hope it won't get any darker.


5 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Hey Kara-
Cute Blog! I am sorry to see you had quite an eventful trip. How is Brady doing? We need to get together sometime!
Kristy

Brittney said...

Are you kidding?!?! Your poor kids!

Vanessa said...

Oh geez! I thought we had a rough weekend camping! All you can do is laugh, right?

nickel... said...

What a tough little girl! :) Give Brooklyn a high five from me for not crying...I would have! :)

And I am so sorry to hear about Brady. It breaks your heart to see him in that mask. I hope he feels better really soon!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Kara, might I suggest not going to visit family anymore! I am glad you survived the trip.

 


Postage Machines