Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I can't believe he's THREE!

It seems like just yesterday that I brought my sweet little Brady home from the hospital. It has been pure joy to have him in our family. He is so sensitive to everything around him, he always seems to notice the little things. The older he gets the more his personality reminds me of his dads. He will be a very smart, eager to learn, always pleasing, and always teasing kid. I know good things are in store for him, I can't wait to be a part of it. We LOVE you Brady boy! 



Brady on his first birthday, not afraid to dig in!


What a cute little guy!

2 comments:

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

He is so cute! I remember when I first met him he was so shy and didn't want to talk to me and now he is not shy at all... We love him so much!

Terra Zobrist said...

Happy birthday! i love the picture of Brooklyn and baby Brady

 


Postage Machines