Friday, March 27, 2009

Tucson Zoo


We had so much fun in Tucson, one day we were lucky enough to go to the zoo. The kids got to feed the giraffes, 
Brady did not want to, of course.



It was fun watching Brady and Paige run around together
they are at a fun age of independence.













We got some fish/ duck food and let the kids throw it in the stinky pond. and then washed our hands in the frog fountain. It is so cute!
I Loved this zoo, and I am pretty sure the kids did too! I cant wait until our next visit so we can go again. 

2 comments:

Zaira's photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach and Zaira Benson said...

Thanks for the post! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Tucson. I can't believe how big Paige and Brady look.... I love the pics

 


Postage Machines