Sunday, February 8, 2009

I know I know, its has been a REALLY long time!

For Brooklyn's birthday I took her and a little friend to the mall to get a mini makeover! (It is so much fun to have an aunt working at a makeup counter) Brooklyn and Drue looked like princesses in the big girl chair sitting there so grown up. Drue absolutely loved Brittany the min. she set eyes on her. She told me later how pretty she thought she was, and when Brittany saw Brooklyn walking up she ran out and gave her a big hug! Drue said that was her favorite part of the day!













It was drue's birthday too, so after the makeovers we went to build a bear. The girls had so much fun picking out their animals and then stuffing, washing and dressing them.


To top off the day we stopped by the food court and had some pizza! YUMMY! I think Brooklyn had a great day, I am still a little shocked that she is five. I know I will get over that. It helps that she reminds me daily! " Well mom now that i am FIVE, (fill in the blank)."

1 comment:

Terra Zobrist said...

How fun! What girl wouldn't love that for her birthday?

 


Postage Machines