Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I too have been tagged. Who's next?

Thankyou for this opportunity Heather : ) ha ha! This is a different tag, so here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. I HATE playing tag. Freeze tag, lazer tag, phone tag, blog tag! J/K

2. I LOVE Dairy products. Milk, butter, Cheese, milk, Icecream, Sourcream, milk, did I mention milk?

3. I make my bed first thing every morning. (sometimes while Josh is still sleeping) it really helps to make your room put all together!

4. I actually enjoy doing laundry. Being a stay at home mom is my job, I have two kids who like to take things out and not put them away, I can't control that (well right now it is just not worth the energy). Laundry is something I control, when it is all folded and put where it belongs I feel really good! What a sense of accomplishment!

5. I really dislike cleaning the bathroom, I could go for days without cleaning it. Really it is my least favorite chore. Any helpful tips?

6. I have the very best mother-in -law ever. She is so selfless and giving. She is always there to help whenever and whatever I need her for. She is always in a great mood. She has a positive outlook on life. She is so talented in so many ways. I am so blessed to have her in my life, Thankyou Kris for all that you have taught me and all that you do for me, I love you! Thank you for raising Josh with such strong values. He is my very best friend. I need to give her mom some credit, I know she was raised by a very kind a loving mother who is an inspiration to us all. Thank you Grannybird for all you do for us. I love you!

Tag your it:

Kristy Holbrook
Britney Jensen
Lindsey Roskelly
Cathy Snavely
Jamie Zobrist
Terra Zobrist

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Thanks for the tag! Its the only one I have ever done. Short and sweet. Did you like IKEA? I love it! I wish I could have seen you guys while you were here! Will you be in Vegas for Thanksgiving? Love ya!

Heather said...

That was not so bad was it. haha! I think its so great you fold your laundry as soon as its clean and dry. Its a great example

 


Postage Machines