Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We just got back from Beautiful Canada!


Lucky us, we've just spent two weeks in Canada. Are we crazy, we left Friday morning at 3:30 AM and drove to Canada in one day. We arrived in Canada around 11:30 that night. Miraculously my kids were wonderful in the car. The whole family had a lot of fun. We got to do so many fun things including, Kayaking, horseback riding, hiking, golfing, relaxing, spending time with family, daily trips to get ice cream, boating, bikes, looking for bears, watching eagles soar, feeding the chipmunks, and just breathing in the mountain air. (though sometimes very smoky from the wildfires burning in Montana) I hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

How fun! I didn't know you went to Canada. I have never been there- it looks beautiful! Oh, and welcome back!
Vanessa Delorenzis

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

You're family is adorable! I'm jealous all you Benson's and Zobrist get to go to such a fun place! You're pictures are too cute! Oh, and I am due Feb 22nd, YEAH!

 


Postage Machines